Friday, October 25, 2019

The One With the Spreadsheet...




This weekend for me is going to be about cleaning and reading and watching the scary movies that the girls refuse to watch. (I can't convince them that Scream is a treasure and that they are missing out.)

BUT...

Someone, somewhere, decided to start the Christmas movies tonight. Even I, most avowed lover of Christmas ever, think it's a bit early.

In any case, however, I did indeed create my spreadsheet of all the Christmas movies from tonight until New Year's. And so, dear blog reader, I share because honestly spreadsheets are my love language and I would love for someone else to enjoy them as well.

(You will also notice that the Christmas Very Brady Renovation is there too. Again, we are geeks.)


Christmas Movie Spreadsheet


My own personal Christmas movies will begin on Halloween, when the girls and I indulge in all the candy and watch The Nightmare Before Christmas. It's a most beloved tradition.


Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas and all the things from this most nerdy, Type A girl :)






No comments:

Post a Comment